Monday, March 24, 2014

Alpha Beta Imprint: Chapter Ten

Disclaimer: I am not Stephanie Meyer. I do not own Twilight.

Chapter Ten

Bella’s POV

I couldn’t seem to sit still as Sam sped towards La Push. My nerves were running rampant with thoughts of what would occur once we arrived at Sam’s place. I worried my bottom lip between my teeth as the trees whooshed by, creating a blur in the dark.

Warmth on my thigh had me turning to face Jake beside me.

“Hey, don’t worry. Everything tonight is about you. We won’t go any further than what you’re comfortable with,” Jake assured me.

“I know,” I whispered, giving him a small smile.

“You were so sexy back there,” Jake moaned softly, pulling me closer to his body.

“Really?” I asked shyly.

“Hell yes,” Jake grinned.

He pulled my lips up to his, taking my mouth for his own. I leaned into him further, wanting more. One hand fisted in my hair while the other traveled down my body to cup my breast. He squeezed gently and tugged my lip at the same time, making me cry out.

“Hey! Can’t you two wait until we get home?” Sam asked, glaring at Jake in the rearview mirror.

“Like you wouldn’t be doing the same thing if the roles were reversed,” Jake snorted.

“Can’t argue with that logic,” Sam winked at me.

“Just hurry up and let me take care of things back here,” Jake shooed.

Before Sam could respond, Jake was back to taking possession of my lips, thrusting his tongue into my mouth. I whimpered when he reached down, unfastened my seatbelt, and pulled me up to straddle his lap. His hot hands grabbed onto my ass and began grinding me against his prominent erection.

I tore away from his mouth, gasping at the sensation of my body moving against his. My fingers threaded through his hair as his mouth latched onto my neck, reinforcing his mark.

“Keep moving, baby,” Jake encouraged, making me even wetter.

I began trembling as his fingers moved under my shirt, searching for the clasp to my bra.

“This needs to come off,” Jake smirked.

“Please,” I panted, tugging at his hair.

A resounding rip filled the Jeep and I was suddenly freed from the offending article of clothing.

“Hmm. I’m thinking the shirt will have to go too if I want to taste those luscious tits of yours,” Jake informed me regretfully.

Thankfully, he didn’t rip my shirt off like he had my bra. The fabric fell to the side as his mouth fastened to my breast, sucking the globe into his mouth.

“Oh, God,” I cried, arching into him.

“Jesus, Bella, you’re driving me crazy up here,” Sam complained, his voice a little higher than usual.

I had a sudden image of Sam’s cock filling my mouth as Jake pounded into me from behind and the thought, combined with Jake nestled between my thighs, had me screaming as my orgasm tore through me.

“Fuck,” Jake groaned, grabbing my hips tighter and thrusting against me harder.

The Jeep jerked to a sudden halt and Sam was immediately outside our door, jerking it open.

“Get inside,” Sam ordered, his eyes dark.

Jake lifted me easily, keeping our chests pressed together as he walked me up the front steps and into the house. I was able to watch Sam over Jake’s shoulder as he followed us down the hallway, into the master bedroom.

I let out a little grunt as Jake fell onto the bed, me underneath him. His fingers went to the button of my jeans and quickly rid me of the heavy denim. Sam was rummaging around his bedside table, his gaze furious.

“Dude, tell me you have condoms,” Jake practically begged.

Sam grinned triumphantly as he pulled out a string of plastic wrappings.

“Bella, are you sure this is what you want? I don’t think we could stop once we get going from this point,” Jake admitted.

“I’m ready. Make me yours,” I whispered, pulling him down into a kiss.

As Jake deepened our kiss, his tongue dominating mine, the sound of Sam undressing assaulted my senses, causing me to tremble beneath my wolf.

“God, Bells, I want to be inside you right the fuck now,” Jake groaned, breaking the kiss.

I whimpered in protest when Jake was suddenly gone. Thankfully, they didn’t leave me bereft for long. Sam took Jake’s place almost immediately, covering my body with his own.

“That drive was complete torture. I hope you have plans to make it up to me,” Sam teased darkly.

“Of course,” I whispered breathlessly.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled me closer to me. His erection was nestled between us, pressing against my bare stomach. His hands ran the length of my body, caressing and teasing everywhere. I arched into him as he began trailing kisses down to my breasts. I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out as he flicked one nipple with his tongue, then gently tugging the bud between his teeth.

“Let us hear you, honey. All those sweet little sounds you make drives me crazy,” Jake murmured, climbing into the bed beside me.

Sam gave a sharp tug on my breast in agreement, causing me to cry out as I began moving against him. My legs spread on their own, trying to get his body closer to mine. He settled between my thighs easily, his thick cock brushing over my clit repeatedly.

“Oh, God, Sam! Don’t stop,” I begged, following his rhythm.

“God, Bella. You’re so fucking wet, baby,” Sam moaned brokenly.

“Please, Sam. Please. I need you,” I pleaded.

“I know, baby. I need you, too,” Sam smiled tightly.

The sound of plastic tearing had me writhing impatiently. My nails dug into Sam’s shoulders as he pulled far enough away to slide the condom over his cock. My breathing came unevenly as Jake smoothed my hair out of my face.

“I’ll go slow, Bella,” Sam promised, positioning the head at my entrance.

I nodded as he spread my legs wider and pulled them up to wrap around his waist. Sam hovered over me, his arms on either side of my head. Slowly, his lips moved to mine, coaxing me into a state of relaxation with just the tip of his cock cushioned within my walls. Just as I began to wonder if he was ever going to move, he slammed into me all the way, breaking my barrier quickly and almost painlessly.

I gasped at the sensation of being filled completely, marveling at how well he fit inside me.

“Christ, I can’t believe I’m inside you. Tell me when you’re ready,” Sam panted.

Instead of answering, I lifted my hips, eager for him to start moving.

“Shit!” Sam exclaimed through gritted teeth.

He began moving, his cock stroking my inner walls as he moved over me. His hand on my hip helped guide my body with his movements. I raked my nails down his back, feeling my stomach tightening.

“Oh, God, Sam. More,” I begged, clawing at him.

He pulled out suddenly, making me grasp at him to bring him back.

“Turn over. On your knees,” Sam ordered, his voice rough.

Desire shot down my spine as I remembered my vision from in the Jeep. I eagerly flipped over and rose up on my hands and knees. Jake was in front of me, his cock in hand as he stroked slowly. I bit my lip as I eyed his movements, eager for a taste of him.

Sam plowed into me from behind, nearly sending me falling onto the mattress from the quick invasion. He leaned over so his mouth was right by my ear.

“You want more? I think Jake is feeling a little left out. If you suck his dick and make him cum like a good little girl, I’ll give you what you want,” Sam sneered.

Moisture flooded my legs as my arousal increased exponentially. I physically ached to have Jake’s cock in my mouth, wanted to feel the thick organ rasping over my tongue as he thrust against my face.

“Open up,” Jake commanded, a finger trailing down my cheek.

As soon as I opened my mouth, Jake pushed past my lips, filling me completely. His fingers tangled in my hair and he groaned deeply.

“Shit, you feel so good. Relax your jaw, baby. That’s it. Suck the head nice and hard. Fuck! Just like that,” Jake instructed, thrusting shallowly into my mouth.

I did as he said, looking up at him the entire time. He looked down at me, his eyes nearly black as he watched me swallow around his cock.

“Shit,” Jake drawled, throwing his head back as his thrusts became deeper.

“You’re being a good girl. Now, keep it up and I’ll let you cum,” Sam ordered, beginning to move.

I moaned around Jake’s cock, causing him to yank my hair slightly.

“Oh, fuck. Do that again, baby,” Jake gasped.

Sam pulled out and slammed back inside of me, making me scream. Jake snapped his hips against my face, his pace increasing as Sam began slamming inside of me. I was rocked between them, giving and receiving pleasure.

“I’m almost there,” Jake gritted out.

Reaching up, I allowed my fingers to toy with his balls, giving them a quick squeeze.

“FUCK! BELLA!” Jake shouted, cumming in my mouth.

I swallowed as much as I could, but some escaped my mouth, running down my chin. Jake pulled out after he’d finished and moved to lie in front of me.

“You were a good girl, making Jake cum like that. Mmm, I bet he likes seeing his jizz all over your face. Lick it up like a good girl,” Sam directed, slowing his thrusts.

I swept my fingers across my chin and sucked them into my mouth, making sure to flick my tongue out for them to see. Jake watched intently as I repeated the action until my face was cleaned off, his hand already stroking his cock again.

“Good girl. What do you think Jake? Does she deserve to cum?” Sam asked, still slowly moving inside of me.

How he was able to keep up a conversation at this point was beyond me. I was completely incoherent, straining for my just-out-of-reach orgasm.

“I think so,” Jake nodded, smirking up at me.

“I do, too,” Sam agreed.

Suddenly, Jake was beneath me, sucking on my breasts as Sam nearly bowled me over from the force of his thrusts. One of Sam’s hands snuck around my waist to pinch my clit.

“Cum for me, baby. Squeeze my cock in that tight little pussy of yours,” Sam growled.

He gave my clit a swift twist and I screamed as my orgasm overcame me. My body trembled as Sam roared in my ear as he continued to thrust through his own orgasm. My arms collapsed beneath me and I fell on top of Jake, who quickly moved out of my way.

I was breathing heavily as Sam pulled out, making me ache from the loss and wince from the pain.

“Shit, Bella. Are you okay?” Sam asked anxiously.

“Perfect,” I sighed happily.

“I’ll go get some towels to clean up. Jake, can you run her a bath? I think we may have gone a little too rough for her first time,” Sam frowned.

“Mmm. I like it rough. Ruff ruff, aroo,” I giggled.

“You are one crazy girl, you know that?” Jake laughed.

I didn’t answer as he and Sam left the room. Rolling over proved to be a little difficult and my vagina was suddenly burning something fierce. I winced as an ache became known in my lower everything.

“Ouch,” I whimpered, my hand going to my lower stomach.

“Hmm. Sam was right. We were too rough on you,” Jake murmured, coming back into the room.

“It was worth it,” I assured him as he lifted me into his arms.

“I’m sure you think so, but Sam’ll probably tear himself a new one over this,” Jake grimaced, setting me into the bathtub.

“No. I’ll tell him not to,” I decided.

“You do that, honey. I’m gonna go help him clean up. Holler if you need us,” Jake smiled, kissing my forehead.

I sighed contently as I submerged myself in warmth. It wasn’t a good as being sandwiched between my two wolves, but it would do for the time being. I knew I’d be sore in the morning, but nothing could ruin the high I was on at that moment.

I’d lost my virginity to two amazing men. True, Sam did most of the cherry popping, but I had no doubt that Jake would be making up for it later. Much later if the ache between my legs was any indication.

As I was contemplating putting a little shampoo in the tub to make a bubble bath, Sam walked in. I smiled up at him as he made his way across the floor to kneel beside the tub.

“How are you?” Sam asked.

“Fan-fucking-tastic,” I grinned.

Sam huffed a little laugh and shook his head.

“How sore are you?” Sam asked, his brows furrowing.

“Pretty sore, but that’s to be expected. I mean, you aren’t exactly average size and it was my first time,” I shrugged.

Sam swore softly, sinking down to sit beside the tub.

“I’m such an asshole. You’re first time should’ve been gentle, easy, loving. Not a rough ride with a blow job thrown in,” Sam grumbled.

“Hey! Don’t knock my night! It was the best possible way I could’ve imagined losing my virginity. And, truthfully, I’m thrilled with how it went. That was the hottest thing ever. At least for me,” I mumbled unsurely at the end.

“It was sexy as hell, sweetheart, but I still feel like an ass,” Sam frowned.

“Well, don’t. I loved it, you loved it, Jake loved it. Everybody is fine. I’m a little sore, but it’ll be gone before you know it,” I promised him.

“Jake’s calling your dad to tell him you’re staying here tonight. There’s no way either one of us would make it past his gun with you not being able to walk. He’d immediately know what’d happened,” Sam said, changing the subject.

“He probably already suspects. He knows we’re going to be together forever. He’ll have to get used to the idea of us having sex,” I insisted.

“Yeah, but we don’t need to rub it in his face. Besides, no dad wants to know about their daughter’s sex life,” Sam told me.

“I know, I know,” I scoffed, rolling my eyes as I sunk deeper into the water.

“You were amazing tonight, by the way. I love you,” Sam smiled, leaning across the tub for a quick kiss.

“I love you, too,” I murmured once he pulled away.

His looked of absolute shock had me laughing as I splashed water at him.

“What the hell?” Sam grumbled, shaking off the water.

“Had to get you out of that funk somehow,” I giggled.

“Minx,” Sam accused.

“Guilty as charged,” I agreed happily.

“You guys done making a mess of the bathroom?” Jake asked from the doorway.

“Nope!” I cried, splashing water his way.

“Hey! Not cool, Miss Swan,” Jake mock glared.

“Good thing I don’t care about being cool,” I smirked.

“Come on, Soppy. It’s time for bed,” Jake grinned, shaking his head.

“I don’t have anything to sleep in,” I pointed out.

“Between the two of us, you probably won’t want anything,” Sam assured me, helping me out of the tub.

“Mmm. Sandwiched between my wolves. Sounds irresistible,” I shivered happily.

“Good, cause it’ll be happening quite a bit in your future,” Jake informed me.

“I can’t wait,” I smiled.

Jake had changed the sheets while Sam and I were in the bathroom, so we immediately fell into bed. Jake pulled me against his body, spoon style, and Sam pressed in as close as possible without suffocating me.

That night, I fell asleep to the most precious sounds in the world: my wolves’ steady heartbeats.


Sam’s POV

I was up at the crack of dawn, having slept very little the night before. Guilt had gnawed at me all night, making sleep nearly impossible. Every time I closed my eyes, I saw Bella wincing in the tub as she shifted position. And when I opened my eyes, I was faced with my beautiful imprint, hurting because I hadn’t been careful enough with her.

Stalking over to the fridge, I grabbed an energy drink and chugged it down before grabbing another one. I knew I needed to make it up to Bella for being so rough with her last night and I figured the way to start was breakfast in bed.

I dished out the works, piling eggs (white part only because she hated the yellow part), bacon (cream cheese on the side for spreading), sausage, toast with strawberry jelly, waffles (syrup in a small cup beside them), and apple juice (because she absolutely hated orange juice). By the time everything was done, it was around nine o’clock and I knew Bella would be up soon. She never slept in too late.

I walked into the bedroom, tray in hand, to find Jake sitting up, staring at Bella while she slept. She was curled on her side, arm flung out over the space I’d occupied the night before. I smiled as I noticed she was using my pillow.

“Man, that smells good,” Jake moaned, eyeing the tray.

“Too bad. It’s for Bella and it’s up to her whether she shares with you or not,” I glared.

“Oh, she’ll share. She can’t resist the puppy eyes,” Jake assured me.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head at my brother. Moving to set the tray on the bedside table, I reached over and gently shook our imprint awake. She stirred slightly before stretching, knocking Jake in the face.

“Oh! I’m so sorry!” Bella cried, instantly up.

“Don’t be. He’s got a thick skull,” I snorted.

“Mmm. Something smells yummy,” Bella hummed.

“Breakfast is served, m’lady,” I bowed, setting the tray on her knees.

“Wow, this looks good. Did you fix all this?” Bella asked, picking up a waffle and tearing it apart for dunking.

“I did. I wanted to make up for last night,” I admitted.

“Why? What happened last night?” Bella asked, shoving a piece of waffle into her mouth.

“I hurt you,” I frowned.

“Psh! You didn’t hurt me. Well, okay, maybe a little, but seriously, stop stressing it. I’ll be right as rain by tomorrow!” Bella brushed off.

“Until you are better, will you please allow me to pay penance for hurting you in the first place. It would make me feel so much better,” I pleaded, laying it on thick.

“Oh, alright. You can wait on me, hand and foot, and I won’t complain. Just until I’m better, mind you. Then I’m right back to being difficult Bella,” Bella grinned.

“You’re always perfect,” I murmured, leaning over to kiss her.

“Bells? Would you pretty please share some of your yummy breakfast with your wolf?” Jake asked pitifully.

“Aw, Jake, of course you can have some. Sam, did you eat anything?” Bella asked.

“Nah. I made it for you,” I shrugged.

“Well, dig in, then. I won’t be able to eat it all by myself, anyway,” Bella smiled.

I slid into bed, facing the two of them as we made our way through the breakfast I’d made. I was surprised at how natural it seemed, all of us being together in the morning. I realized then that I wanted us to be together like this more. The idea brought a physical ache to my being and I knew I’d have to make it happen sooner rather than later.



No comments:

Post a Comment