Monday, March 24, 2014

Alpha Beta Imprint: Chapter Sixteen

Disclaimer: I am not Stephanie Meyer. I do not own Twilight.

Chapter Sixteen

Bella’s POV

We needed to paint the walls. The disgusting crusted brown color was really starting to get to me, not to mention it was starting to crack along the top. Even the ceiling could use a new coat of paint. There were quite a few stains from where the attic had sprung a leak at some point or another.

I contemplated color schemes as I lounged around in bed, waiting for the sun to rise. All night long, I’d lain awake, staring at the walls, studying every inch of the revolting color and yellowed stains. I wondered if La Push had a hardware store and if they sold paint. I thought a nice pale blue would help brighten up the room a bit. The bedroom was one of the smallest rooms in the house. A bright color would help make it seem bigger, more open.

The sky outside the window was slowly starting to lighten, signaling the rising of the sun. Instead of a black nothingness, there was a fine dark grey hovering above the trees. I sighed tiredly, my eyes closing as I focused on relaxing my body. It wouldn’t be much longer now.

With my eyes closed, I had no idea how much time had gone by, but I eventually felt the bed dip on either side of me. I was suddenly surrounded by warmth and gave a quiet moan of contentment. Jake wrapped his arms around my shoulders, pulling me to his chest.

“Morning, honey. Did you not sleep again?” Jake asked quietly.

“I never sleep when you’re patrolling,” I reminded him tiredly.

“Sleep now, sweetheart. We have to be up in a few hours for a meeting with the tribal Elders,” Sam mumbled, tossing an arm over my waist.

I let out another contented sigh, snuggling deeper into their embrace as sleep finally came.


“So, I was thinking last night, we really need to paint the bedroom.”

We were sitting around the table, enjoying a quick breakfast before heading off to meet with the Elders. Apparently, some of the Quileutes didn’t like the fact that I was now living on the reservation, me being a paleface and all.

“What’s wrong with the walls now?” Sam asked, munching a strip of bacon.

“Have you looked at them lately? They’re disgusting! I don’t know who picked out that brown, but I can’t stand looking at it anymore. And don’t even get me started on the ceiling!” I insisted, slathering cream cheese on my own slice of bacon.

“What on the ceiling?” Jake asked around a mouthful of biscuit.

“Ugh. Mouth closed while eating, Jake. The ceiling has stains that look like someone literally decided to try and pee while lying down. It’s revolting,” I shuddered.

“Okay. We’ll get new paint. There’s a small hardware store down by the convenience store. We can pick some up after we meet with the Elders,” Sam decided.

“Good. I already know what color would be perfect,” I smiled.

“Please tell me it’s not some girly color like pink or purple,” Jake grimaced.

“No, it’s blue. A very pale blue,” I glared.

“Oh. Good. Purple is cool for your room at Charlie’s, but I don’t think I could sleep in a purple room,” Jake nodded, shoving another biscuit into his mouth.

“But you can sleep in a room that has crusted brown and pee colored stains on the ceiling? You amaze me sometimes, Jake,” I chuckled, shaking my head.

“Thanks, Bells. You amaze me, too,” Jake grinned.

I laughed, leaning over to kiss his bulging cheek. He swallowed quickly, placing his hand on the back of my neck so when he turned, his lips met mine. I sighed into the kiss as he coaxed my mouth open, his tongue lightly tracing along the back of my teeth. His other hand went to my hip, angling me better for his kiss and I shuddered as his thumb stroked the skin left exposed by Sam’s boxers and his t-shirt.

“Cut that out until after the meeting,” Sam barked from my other side.

Jake was grinning widely when he pulled back, throwing Sam a smug look.

“You’re just jealous,” Jake scoffed.

“Damn right, I am,” Sam huffed, eating a slice of bacon.

“I tell you what, you manage to paint the room by tonight, we can break in those new sheets I bought the other day with Leah,” I offered slyly.

“The silk ones?” Jake asked, his voice husky.

“Mmm-hmm,” I hummed, one of my feet trailing up his calf.

“Hell yes!” Jake shouted, pumping his fist.

“What about you, hot stuff? You up for a night silken pleasure?” I purred, turning my foot to Sam’s shin.

“Oh, I’m definitely up for something,” Sam assured me, his eyes traveling over my body possessively.

“Good. I’m gonna go shower. You boys clean up here, okay?” I winked, kissing them both quickly before skipping out of the room.

It felt amazing being here with them all the time. We had fallen into an easy routine within the first week. It was just as if I’d come here for a weekend, but hadn’t gone home Sunday night. We woke up in the morning, I fixed breakfast while they got ready for work, we ate together, they both kissed me goodbye before going to work, I took my shower, did my school work, cleaned the house, and had dinner ready for when they came home. The evenings were spent either watching TV, reading, or hanging out with the pack. And at night, I usually slept pressed between my two wolves, completely safe within their arms.

Last night had been one of the few nights they had left me home alone. Not that I had been alone, exactly. One wolf was always set to patrol the house if Sam and Jake weren’t home. Usually, Jared, Embry, and Quil would alternate, each of them having flexible jobs that allowed for missed days. Then there were the days Sam or Jake would stay home. Sam would help me with my history, a calm presence always near at hand when I became stressed. Jake, on the other hand, was a near constant distraction, one that I always welcomed. I had mostly given up ever getting work done while Jake was home. He always managed to make me put down the computer sooner than I would have normally.

As I dried off from the shower, I thought about the meeting we were going to be attending in less than an hour. The Elders had called Sam three days ago requesting a meeting with the Alpha, his Beta, and their imprint. Of course, Sam had instantly become concerned when I was included in the mix. He knew the tribe didn’t approve of him and Jake being with me. So far, I hadn’t been subjected to any hate-filled stares or snobbery around the house, but I would have to venture out eventually and then, the ridicule would start.

“Bells? You alright in there?” Jake asked, pounding on the door.

“I’ll be out in a minute,” I called back.

“Hurry it up, honey. We’ve gotta be leaving in fifteen minutes,” Jake told him, still by the door.

“Alright, alright. I’m going,” I chuckled, walking into the bedroom.

“Damn it! Put some clothes on, woman, before you kill me!” Jake growled, wrapping an arm around my towel cladded body.

“You have to let go for me to put clothes on,” I reminded him.

“You’re feeling rather frisky today, aren’t you? I like it,” Jake grinned, moving our hips together suggestively.

“Like I told Sam. You’ll have to wait until later,” I teased, twisting out of his embrace.

“You are trying to kill us, aren’t you?” Jake groaned, not bothering to turn away as I let the towel drop.

“Are you kidding? What good would you two be to me dead?” I asked, rifling through the dresser.

“Hey, you two almost…”

I turned my head to see Sam standing in the doorway, his eyes glazed over as he took in my naked form. His mouth was opened, about to form the word “ready”, as he leaned against the door jam.

“You’re catching flies, Sam,” I giggled, pulling out my underwear and slipping it on.

“Um… yeah. You two ready?” Sam asked slowly.

“Almost,” I chimed, hurrying to the closet to grab a pair of jeans.

Two groans came from behind me as I slipped the jeans over my butt and I bit my lip to keep from laughing. I knew it was torture for them, having to wait a full day before we could be together, but I had a plan. Today was going to be tough and we would all need a little cheering up after the meeting with the Elders. And I knew exactly how to cheer my wolves up.

“Ready!” I grinned, slipping my shirt over my head.

“Let’s go get this over with,” Jake grumbled, reaching for my hand.

“It won’t be that bad,” I assured him, slipping my arm through Sam’s.

“Honey, you don’t know what they’re like. They’ll chew you up and spit you back out before you even have time to notice the teeth sinking into your skin,” Jake scoffed.

“Ew,” I frowned, my nose wrinkling.

“It won’t be quite that bad, but I doubt it’ll be a walk in the park,” Sam claimed.

“As long as we’re together at the end, I don’t care,” I promised them.

“Nothing will separate us, sweetheart,” Sam vowed, leaning down to kiss me quickly.

“You won’t ever be rid of us. Good thing we’re so good looking,” Jake winked.

His teasing had the desired affect and I laughed as we climbed into Sam’s Jeep to head towards Jake’s house to meet with the Elders.


I stood between my two wolves, slightly behind their shoulders. They were both calm, discussing with the Elders the best way to go about having the Quileute people accept me. Billy pointed out that I had been attending bon fires frequently and no one had batted an eye at Charlie and I being there. Old Quil continued to insist I would never be accepted, his gaze cold as he watched the proceedings. Harry wanted me to show up at more events of the Quileute people, get to know everyone better.

“The best way, of course, would be to accompany Sue or Laura on their trips around to our disabled people. The young ones will be more willing to accept you than the older ones of our tribe. If you can win over our older people, the young will feel better about accepting you,” Harry explained.

“How are you at baking, Bella?” Billy asked.

“Good,” I answered, frowning slightly.

“Sue and Laura take baked goods to the disabled every Sunday. This weekend, why don’t you go with them?” Billy suggested.

“Okay. Is there anything particular I should make?” I asked.

“Whatever you’re best at,” Billy grinned.

“Can do,” I laughed.

“At the next bonfire, we’ll announce to the tribe that Bella will be joining us. We’ll have some naysayers, but as long as you stay strong, they’ll quiet down eventually,” Harry assured us.

“Is there anything else we should be aware of, Alpha?” Old Quil asked, gazing steadily at Sam.

“We have formed a tentative alliance with the Cullen coven until one of their own is found and dealt with. The male appears to believe Bella is his mate and is intent on having her, despite our previous claim. The coven is against such an allegiance and is assisting in the capture of their fellow member,” Sam explained formally.

“Working with our enemies is dangerous. You put our tribe in danger by allowing such a pact to form,” Old Quil insisted darkly.

“The treaty is still in effect. The Cullens are not permitted on our land and if any of them bites a human we will attack,” Jake assured him.

“You both seem to know what you are doing. I hope, for all our sakes, this monster is caught. No one wants to see you in his hands,” Billy said to me, his face grave.

“Trust me, I don’t want to see me in his hands either,” I smirked.

“Very well. Until next time,” Harry nodded.

My wolves urged me out the door, moving quicker than usual in their hurry to get out of the house.

“That went better than I thought it would,” Jake admitted once we were back in the Jeep.

“I know. I thought for sure they were going to force us to take Bella back to Forks,” Sam agreed, backing out of the driveway.

“No more talk about that! Hardware store! Now!” I urged eagerly, bouncing in my seat behind them.

“Easy there, sweetheart. You’re shaking the car,” Sam chuckled.

“I am not!” I cried indignantly.

“Honestly, Bells, it’s not hard to do. The shocks in this thing suck. I should probably look at them this weekend,” Jake frowned.

“We can pick some up while we get the paint,” Sam decided.

“Where is it?” I asked, my excitement still visible.

“Just up ahead. Calm down, sweetheart. The paint’s not going anywhere,” Sam grinned.

“Maybe the two of you have forgotten… we have to change the bed, too,” I practically purred.

“Why do we need to… Oh!” Jake drawled, his eyes widening.

“Mmm-hmm,” I hummed, my hands going to his shoulders.

“Shit, Sam. Make this hunk of junk go faster,” Jake gritted.

“What the hell is up with the two of you?” Sam asked, clearly still in the dark.

“Two words, man. Silk sheets,” Jake said.

The Jeep lurched forward as Sam pushed the petal all the way to the floor board. I grinned as I noticed his white knuckles gripping the steering wheel and Jake’s leg bouncing in his impatience.

“Now, don’t kill us before we can get the paint and get home, Sam,” I mock scolded.

“Baby, if we don’t get home soon, it really won’t be the car that kills me,” Sam assured me.

Mmm, he was bringing out “baby” already. Usually, the endearment was usually only brought out when things were getting heated. If I’d gotten him all hot and bothered already, the rest of the afternoon was looking to be very promising.

The car lurched again, this time as Sam slammed on the breaks as he pulled into the hardware store parking lot.

“You know what paint you want, right?” Sam asked, already out and opening my door.

“Yes, we just need to make sure they have it,” I answered, completely relaxed as both my wolves practically vibrated beside me.

“Let’s go, then. Jake, we’ll deal with the shocks later,” Sam insisted, dragging me into the store.

“You read my mind,” Jake smirked, pulling us towards the paint section.

“Wait, wait, wait! You guys need to stop yanking me around or else my arms are going to pop right off. Now, just stand here while I look at the paint,” I instructed, walking towards the small display of swatches.

La Push’s hardware store didn’t have a webpage, so I had used Home Depot to try and find a color. The downside of doing so was that La Push’s paint collection wasn’t nearly as extensive as Home Depot. Thankfully, they had Behr products, which I had researched on the Home Depot page. Knowing my wolves were going to be no help what-so-ever, I began looking through the blues, trying to find one that was close to the color on the website.

“Can I help you with something?”

I turned at the gruff voice to find an older gentleman in a red and black plaid shirt and jeans. His salt and pepper hair was pulled back in a braid that hung down to his belt loops. He was glaring down at me over his folded arms, a firm scowl in place on his weathered face.

“Yes, actually, if you wouldn’t mind. We’re repainting our bedroom and I can’t decide between this powder blue or this slightly darker blue. These two are no help at all and couldn’t care less about the color of the walls. Which do you think is better?” I asked, holding up the two swatches.

The man continued to glare down at me for a long time before glancing at the two swatches.

“How big is the room?” he asked.

“15’ by 14’,” I answered.

“Normal for La Push. Windows?” he questioned, raising an eyebrow.

“One double hung window, standard size,” I told him.

“Hmm, so not a lot of light. You’ll probably be better with this Viking,” he suggested, plucking the swatch from my hand.

“I like it. And it’ll look good with our dark wood furniture,” I nodded, looking at the swatch in his hand.

“What color you got on the walls now?” he asked, rubbing his jaw.

“This awful crusted yellow that is literally starting to peel off the walls. We’ll definitely need primer,” I shuddered.

“You’ll want the purple can,” he said, jerking his chin towards the can.

“Perfect!” I grinned, moving to grab it.

A tan hand reached out and grabbed the handle before I could grasp it. I blinked in surprise to find the man holding it by his side, his free hand reaching for the Viking paint.

“Come on, then,” he huffed, moving to the counter.

“Thank you,” I smiled softly.

“Those boys of yours don’t say much, huh?” he asked, glancing at Jake and Sam.

“They know better than to argue with me,” I smirked, pulling out my wallet.

“Except for when you try to pay,” Jake grumbled, slapping cash on the counter.

“You two just like me being all dependent on you,” I accused good naturedly, putting my wallet back in my pocket.

“Nothing wrong with two men providing for their woman,” the man behind the counter argued gruffly.

I laughed, giving him a wide smile as he punched in our paint.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t get your name,” I apologized.

“Al.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Al. I’m Bella Swan,” I introduced myself.

“I knew who you were the moment you walked in. Not too many pale faces walk around with two Quileutes,” Al stated wryly.

“I can’t shake them,” I shrugged.

“Don’t blame ‘em for keeping you close. Folks round here aren’t exactly happy about a pale face living on the rez,” Al frowned.

“Well, thank you for helping me and being so kind,” I smiled.

“Sure, sure,” Al waved off.

“I’ll be sure to come find you if they completely ruin the room,” I assured him as Sam grabbed the paint buckets.

“You do that,” Al nodded.

I waved as Sam and Jake towed me out of the store.

“Could you have taken any fucking longer?” Jake groaned, hooking an arm around my waist.

“Mmm, sorry, but I wanted to make sure we were getting the right stuff,” I hummed, pressing my back to his front briefly.

He groaned again, tightening his hold to keep me pressed against his erection.

“Get in the damn Jeep before you start that,” Sam snapped, already climbing in.

“Somebody’s grumping,” I teased.

“Baby, you’ve given us a serious case of blue balls with all that teasing,” Jake pouted.

“Good thing I plan on alleviating that pressure soon,” I winked.

“Fuck, get in the car before we take you here,” Jake whined, pushing me into the back seat.

I giggled as he climbed into the passenger seat and Sam took off for home. It took less than ten minutes for us to pull into the driveway. As soon as he parked, Jake was pulling me out of the back seat, his mouth fastened on mine, his hands cradling my butt as he walked us into the house.

“I need you right now, Bells,” Jake gasped, tearing at my clothes as soon as we were inside.

“Guess painting will have to wait,” I grinned, my hands slipping inside his shorts.

“Fuck, Bells,” Jake growled, his hips thrusting into my hand.

I wrapped my fingers around his length, pumping slowly. I barely make three passes before he’s jerking my hand away to strip out of his shorts.

“No more touching,” Jake demanded, kicking his shorts away.

“But I like touching,” I pouted.

“If you touch me again, I’m going to explode,” Jake admitted roughly.

A felt Sam come up behind me, his mouth attaching to my neck, licking the skin along my pulse point. My head fell back against his shoulder, giving him more room. Jake bent his head to suck my nipple into his mouth, his teeth scrapping across the puckered bud.

My knees felt weak as their hands wandered over my heated skin. One hand was twisting my free nipple, one was stroking between my legs, one was fisted in my hair, and one was digging into my hips. I was slowly rocking between my two wolves, only just noticing we were all naked. Sam’s cock was pressed against my butt while Jake’s was nestled against my stomach.

“We need to get to the bed,” I insisted breathlessly.

Sam nipped at my neck, growling lowly in agreement. Jake’s hand went to my hips, lifting me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist. My fingers fisted in his hair, pulling his lips to mine. His tongue invaded my mouth, stroking my own into a frenzy.

I let out a soft grunt as Jake dropped me onto the bed, falling down right beside me. Sam was already in his usual spot, his hand instantly going to my stomach and roaming up as I watched him.

“Can you take us both, sweetheart?” Sam asked, his voice husky.

I nodded, eager as I heard Jake getting the condoms behind me.

“Where do you want us?” Sam asked, leaning closer to bite at my ear.

“Inside me,” I panted, arching against him.

“Do you want Jake to pound that pretty pussy while I take your ass?” Sam growled, thrusting against me.

“Shit,” Jake groaned behind me, his hands going to my hips and his mouth going to my neck.

“Yes,” I whimpered, trembling against them.

“Turn around,” Sam commanded, helping me when I didn’t move.

I looked at Jake, his eyes practically black as he brought me closer to him.

“Lift your leg, honey,” Jake instructed, pulling at my hip.

I hooked my hip around his, moaning as he slid against my lower lips.

“Already so wet for us,” Jake grunted, thrusting against me.

“Please, Jake. Oh, God,” I gasped, my fingers digging into his shoulders as he entered me swiftly.

“Fuck,” Jake grated, his teeth clenched.

I trembled around him as he slid all the way inside me, holding still while Sam prepared to enter me from behind.

“Relax, sweetheart,” Sam soothed, pushing Jake and I until I was resting against his chest, straddling him.

Jake’s hands went to my butt, spreading my cheeks for Sam. I bit my lip, nerves starting to creep up my spine.

“Easy, honey. Look at me. That’s it, baby. Lean down and give me a kiss,” Jake encouraged roughly.

I swallowed thickly before doing as he said, thoughts fleeing as our lips moved against each other. Jake nipped at my lips, soothing the sting with his tongue before sliding it inside my mouth to lick the roof of my mouth. I relaxed into the kiss, completely consumed with Jake and his mouth. I barely noticed when Sam began pressing into me from behind, the pressure different from when Jake had entered me in the tub.

Sam began trusting slowly, going a little deeper each time. Jake continued to grip my ass cheeks, rocking me against him with Sam’s thrusts.

“Shit, baby, you’re so tight,” Sam groaned, his hands clenching the sheet on either side of us.

I gave a little whimper against Jake’s lips in response, moving to try and take him deeper. With a slight growl, Sam thrust inside me completely making me break my kiss with Jake to cry out.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” Sam chanted.

“Shit, man. I can fucking feel you,” Jake gasped.

Sam grunted in response before starting up a steady rhythm. Jake matched his thrust, their bodies rocking me between them. I trembled at the sense of being completely filled by my wolves, their bodies surrounding me, inside me. They moved in sync with each other, one of them thrusting in, the other retreating before alternating. I was at their mercy, unable to control any part of our movements.

Gradually, their speed increased and the sound of skin slapping skin filled the room along with grunts and growls from my wolves. My nails were digging into Jake’s arms, drawing blood as I felt my orgasm coming.

“Oh, fuck. Oh, God. Shit, shit, shit!” I screamed, my body suddenly clenching as I came harder than ever before, squeezing both cocks inside me.

“FUCK!” Sam roared, thrusting all the way inside of me as he came, his teeth embedding themselves in my neck.

Jake snarled as he pulled me against him, his teeth sinking into my neck as he marked me again.

I screamed again, the pleasure of my wolves marking me causing a second orgasm to rock through my body. When the trembles finally stopped, I collapsed on Jake’s chest, breathing heavily.

Sam pulled out of me slowly before rolling off the bed to get rid of the condom. I shuddered against Jake at the chill that darted up my back.

“You okay, honey?” Jake asked, turning to lay me beside me.

“Yeah,” I breathed, my eyes closing and a smile forming on my face.

“I’ll be back,” Jake whispered, kissing my cheek.

The next instant, Sam was beside me, pulling me into his arms.

“You were fantastic,” Sam murmured, nuzzling my neck.

“Mmm. You two were pretty fantastic, too,” I grinned, eyes still closed.

“I can’t wait to do that again,” Sam admitted, his voice gravelly.

“Give me some time to recuperate,” I giggled, my hand pressing against his chest.

“Take all the time you need. Just know I’m ready whenever you are,” Sam smirked against his mark.

“You guys marked me again,” I pointed out as Jake came back into bed.

“We did. We’ll probably mark you many more times in our lives,” Jake told me.

“Good. I like it,” I sighed contently.

“Good,” Jake chuckled, throwing an arm over my hip.

“I love you,” I whispered, feeling sleep coming on fast.

“We love you, too,” Jake replied, his face burying in my hair.

“Now, sleep,” Sam insisted, nudging my jaw with his nose.

I fell asleep smiling widely, my wolves surrounding me with their protection, their warmth, and their love.



No comments:

Post a Comment