Monday, March 24, 2014

Alpha Beta Imprint: Chapter Fourteen

Disclaimer: I am not Stephanie Meyer. I do not own Twilight

Chapter Fourteen

Bella’s POV

Monday morning I walked into school feeling exceptionally happy. I had a shiny new cell phone in my pocket and it had each of the wolves’ phone numbers inside. Sam had dropped it off this morning on his way to work, pulling yet another promise from me that I would text him immediately if something happened with the Cullens.

All my classes went well, or at least they went along as usual. Mr. Berty made no effort in disguising his roving eye as I walked into English. Mr. Jefferson ignored me when I walked into Chemistry, a telltale blush the only sign he knew I had walked by him. Mr. Varner glared at me down his nose. Senora Fernandez treated me indifferently, simply raising an eyebrow upon the rare occasion I spoke up in class.

By lunch, I was eagerly awaiting Biology, knowing I’d be with Angela. I sat down at our usual table, the one next to the Cullens. After that first day, Angela, Ben, and I removed ourselves from the other table. Mike and Eric sat with us on occasion, spending most of the time talking to Ben. I knew he appreciated it and I certainly didn’t mind having Angela to myself for half an hour.

I was picking at my fries when the seat beside me was suddenly filled. I turned, expecting to see Angela, and nearly jumped out of my skin to find Alice Cullen smiling at me.

“Hello. You probably don’t remember me, but I’m Alice,” Alice greeted.

“I remember. What do you want?” I mumbled, nervously glancing around.

“Your wolves didn’t come with you to school today,” Alice stated, her unblinking eyes fastened on mine.

“I know. I finally convinced them you weren’t a threat and to go back to school and work,” I frowned, nervous over her stare.

“You trust us not to hurt you?” Alice asked, her head tilting to the side slightly.

“Mostly,” I agreed.

I was nearly blinded by the smile she bestowed upon me and almost had a heart attack when she threw her arms around me in a hug.

“Thank you,” Alice whispered, quickly releasing me.

“Sure,” I shrugged.

I expected her to get up and go back to her own table. What I didn’t expect was for her mate to join us.

“Everything alright here, darlin’?” he asked, wrapping an arm around Alice’s waist.

“Of course. Bella, this is Jasper. Jasper, meet Bella Swan,” Alice smiled.

“Pleased to meet you, ma’am,” Jasper nodded.

“Nice to meet you,” I replied, thoroughly weirded out by this whole encounter.

“You are going to be very good, Bella. For all of us,” Alice murmured cryptically.

I was about to ask what she meant when Angela sat down to my right.

“Hey, Alice. Jasper. How are you?” Angela asked politely.

“Very well, Angela. How are you?” Alice asked with a wide smile.

“I’m good, thanks,” Angela responded, picking up her pizza.

“You and Ben are doing well?” Alice asked.

“Yes,” Angela blushed.

“Fantastic! I think you two are the cutest couple,” Alice gushed.

“Thanks,” Angela mumbled, blushing further.

I jumped in, trying to spare my friend further humiliation.

“You guys normally eat with your family. Won’t they be upset if you stay here?” I asked, hoping they would take the hint and leave.

“Oh, no. We spend enough time together as it is. It’s nice to get to know new people,” Alice smiled spectacularly.

“Hey, guys! Man, I’m starving. Oh, hey, Jasper. Alice,” Ben greeted, slumping in his seat.

“Hello, Ben,” Alice grinned.

“Hey, man,” Jasper said, jerking his chin at Ben.

“So, Jasper. You catch the Cowboys game this weekend?”

“Of course. Emmett and I always watch the games,” Jasper smirked.

“How about that eighty yard return kick-off? I thought for sure we were done for,” Ben laughed.

For the rest of lunch, Ben and Jasper went over every minute of the game, debating where the Cowboys did well and where they completely sucked. Angela, Alice, and I threw in a few comments here and there and I was surprised at how normal it felt, having lunch with a couple of vampires.

By the time the bell rang, Ben and Jasper were fast friends, Alice and Angela were talking quietly about fashion, and I was shocked at having spent thirty minutes with two vampires and coming away completely unscathed.

As we parted ways with Jasper and Alice, Angela and I shared a knowing look.

“I can’t believe we just had lunch with Alice and Jasper Cullen. What the heck is up with that?” Angela asked.

“I have no clue,” I admitted.

“Jasper was pretty cool. I invited him to come sit with us tomorrow. Of course, Alice will probably come, too,” Ben grinned.

“They were both really nice. Alice suggested I highlight my hair,” Angela commented.

I paid little attention as Ben began encouraging Angela to do just that, preferring instead to think about what my wolves would say when they found out I’d had lunch with not one, but two Cullens.

I was so deep in thought, I didn’t notice until it was too late that I was about to run into yet another Cullen.

“Oh, I’m so sorry,” I quickly apologized, jerking back.

“Not a problem,” Edward murmured, his topaz eyes staring into my own.

“Um, well, excuse me,” I muttered, moving to go around him.

His hand on my arm sent chills up my spine and not the good kind.

“You should stay away from Jasper. He doesn’t have the control the rest of us do,” Edward warned, his breath fanning over my ear.

“He seemed to do fine at lunch,” I argued breathlessly.

“His thoughts revolved completely around sinking his teeth into your neck and draining you dry,” Edward practically hissed.

I jerked around, my eyes wide as I met his stare.

“How do you know that?” I whispered.

“Just stay away from him unless you want your precious wolves starting a war over your death,” Edward glared, stalking away towards Biology before I could say anything.

I stood in the hallway, a queasy feeling quickly taking hold as I stared after him.

“Bella? Are you alright?” Angela asked from my right.

“Yeah. I, um… I’m just gonna go see the nurse real quick. I think lunch disagreed with my stomach,” I mumbled, turning towards the nurse’s office.

“Okay. We’ll tell Mr. Banner. Call me later,” Angela called.

I waved to show her I heard her and sped up my pace. The nurse took one look at my face before quickly filling out a form for early release.

“You feel better soon, dear,” Nurse Martha cooed, patting my hand.

“Thank you,” I smiled at the older woman.

As soon as I exited the main office, I had my phone out, quickly texting Jake and Sam to let them know I was going home early. I briefly rested my head against the steering wheel before starting up the truck and turning towards home. By the time I pulled into the driveway, Jake was sitting on the top step, a deep frown marring his face.

“Bells!” Jake breathed, pulling me into his arms.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, snuggling into his chest.

“Sam couldn’t get away from work, so I skipped my last class to come see what was wrong,” Jake explained, his fingers tangling in my hair.

“I’m okay,” I mumbled, breathing in his scent.

Jake didn’t answer as he steered me inside, his arm wrapped around my waist.

“Okay, tell me the truth. What happened today?” Jake asked, settling me with a glare.

“Alice and Jasper Cullen came and sat with Angela, Ben, and I at lunch,” I told him.

“Why didn’t you text us?” Jake asked, his brows furrowed.

“They weren’t threatening us,” I assured him.

“Sam’s not going to like this,” Jake sighed, rubbing his face.

“He can get over it. They didn’t hurt me or Angela or Ben,” I grumbled.

“Did anything else happen?” Jake asked wearily.

“Edward stopped me in the hallway on my way to Biology. He said… he said that if I didn’t want you and Sam starting a war over my… my dead body… I should stay away from Jasper,” I stuttered, tears starting to run down my face.

I wrapped my arms around my stomach, the fear from my confrontation with Edward finally catching up with me. This horrible sound came from my throat as Jake wrapped his arms around me, pulling me flush against his body.

“Shh, honey. It’s okay. We won’t let any of them hurt you. You’re safe, Bella. You’re safe,” Jake soothed, rubbing my back.

Clinging to him desperately, I tried to craw inside his skin where I would be safe.

“I promise you, Bells, we won’t let him hurt you. Sam and I will make sure that bloodsucker never gets near you again,” Jake vowed, his cheek resting on top of my head.

“I was so scared,” I sobbed.

“I know, baby. I know. I’ve got you,” Jake murmured, bending down to pick me up.

I held on to his neck as he walked us upstairs and into the bathroom. I trembled uncontrollably as he turned on the water to run me a bath. I grabbed hold of his hand as he reached for my shirt, preparing to undress me.

“Honey, let me take care of you,” Jake crooned into my neck, placing his lips over Sam’s mark.

My bones melted and I allowed him to remove my clothes, watching through bleary eyes as he tossed them away. When I was completely naked, he helped me into the tub, easing me into the steaming water.

“Join me,” I requested, keeping hold of one of his hands.

“You’ll have to let go,” Jake smirked.

I released his hand reluctantly, forcing my eyes to stay open as he undressed before me. My eyes raked over his form, taking in every detail from his thickly padded chest to his powerful legs and his prominent erection in between.

An ache formed low in my stomach as he shifted me forward, barely squeezing into the tub behind me.

“This tub was clearly made for someone much smaller than me,” Jake chuckled, pulling me back against his chest.

“I don’t care. I need you with me,” I sighed, settling against him.

I felt the quiet moan when I brushed against his cock, an answering throb beginning between my thighs. One of his hands came up to cradle my breast, his thumb slowly brushing over the pert nipple. My head fell back against his shoulder as his mouth began trailing kisses down my neck, stopping to lick Sam’s mark.

“You know it’s only fair that you wear my mark as well as Sam’s. He may be the Alpha, and by right get to mark you first, but you’re my mate, too,” Jake rumbled, his teeth nipping at my shoulder.

“Yes,” I hissed, my hands clenching on his raised knees.

“Mmm, you smell so good, Bells. All this steam just makes you smell that must sweeter,” Jake hummed, his free hand slipping between my legs.

My breath was coming in short pants, my body moving against his subconsciously. His expert fingers slipped inside me easily, setting up a rhythm I was long accustomed to. When his thumb pressed down on my clit, I raked my nails down his legs, loving the growl that vibrated through his body and into mine.

“You’re playing with fire, Bells,” Jake warned, biting my ear.

“Burn me, Jake,” I breathed, digging my nails into his flesh.

His half snarl, half purr had me confused for all of two seconds before he jerked my head back to latch his lips to mine, wiping all thought from my mind instantly. One of my hands came up to hold him to me, sinking lower into the water to give him a better angle. His tongue dominated my mouth, claiming the territory as his, all while his fingers continued to stroke my lower lips.

I tensed briefly when his fingers started probing at my other hole, uncertainty flashing through me.

“Shh, honey. Let me do this. Please, baby, you have no idea how much I want this,” Jake murmured, moving to suck on my neck.

I swallowed thickly, still a little unsure, but also terribly turned on at the idea of Jake entering me there.

“Yes,” I whispered, moving against his fingers.

He slipped one finger inside me, coating the inner walls with my juices. The warm water helped his finger glide smoothly and me to relax. When he added a second finger, my nails dug into his thighs and I had to breathe deeply through my nose for a few minutes.

“Just relax, honey. Easy now,” Jake soothed, his free hand coming to tweak my nipples.

Gradually, under the ministration of his talented fingers, I was able to relax and allow a third finger to slip inside my tighter hole.

“Fuck, baby, you’re so tight back here,” Jake groaned, his hand falling from my breast to my clit.

“Jake,” I moaned shakily.

“That’s it, honey. Just relax and let me take care of you,” Jake encouraged, his voice a husky undertone.

My eyes were closed as I moved with his fingers, struggling to reach my climax that was just beyond my fingertips. His fingers abruptly pulled out, making me gasp and my inner muscles clench. Before I’d had time to recover, he was pressing his cock into the opening, inch by inch.

“Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God,” I chanted, my voice going higher.

“Shh, baby. Relax. Fuck, Bells, relax!” Jake growled, his fingers bruising on my hips.

There was a burning that seemed to flare up with every millimeter he gained. My body tensed, trying to push him back out, but he was insistent. With my next breath, he pushed all the way in, making me scream at the intense pain.

“Shh, honey. It’s alright, Bells. Oh, fuck, just stay still,” Jake pleaded breathlessly, resting his forehead against my temple.

I struggled to breathe, the tears that had gathered fading as the pain lessened. I slowly became aware of Jake’s fingers toying with my nipples and clit. Just like that, I started moving, needing the friction that would bring me to my release.

“Fuck, Bells,” Jake groaned, following my movements.

The water lapped at the side of the tub, a soft slapping sound to go in time with our thrusts. Jake slipped three fingers inside my front opening, doubling my pleasure as he thumb rubbed furiously at my clit.

“I can’t last long, baby. You’re too fucking tight,” Jake panted, his teeth grinding together.

“Oh, God, Jake, you feel so good. Please, please, please,” I moaned.

“FUCK!” Jake roared, pinching my nipple at the same time he pressed down on my clit.

I came apart immediately, screaming his name while his cock jerked inside of me. I felt the quick pierce of his teeth sinking into my neck, on the opposite side of Sam’s mark, and nearly came again. By the time my breathing returned to normal and I was able to return to the land of the living, Jake was slowly licking his mark clean, a deep rumble sounding through his chest.

“We should probably get up,” I murmured, my body lax against his.

“Mmm, we should,” Jake agreed.

“You’ll have to help me,” I chuckled tiredly.

“I’m not sure I can stand just yet,” Jake admitted humorously.

“The water’s getting cold,” I pouted.

“My, my, how whiney you are after sex,” Jake laughed, slipped out from behind me.

I cried out as he abruptly pulled out of my back hole, sending aftershocks through my body.

“Easy, Bells. You’re just going to be a little tender for a few days,” Jake soothed, picking me up gently.

“It was worth it,” I insisted, snuggling into his chest.

“Fuck, yeah, it was,” Jake grinned, setting me down to dry me off.

I hummed contently as he gently patted my skin free of all the little droplets. I shivered slightly when he brushed the towel across my neck while drying my hair.

“You marked me,” I said as he laid me down on my bed.

“I did. Now, no matter where you are or who you’re with, everyone will know you belong to me and Sam,” Jake told me, leaning over me.

“I like that,” I sighed, wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Me, too. Now, get some sleep. I’ll be right here when you wake up,” Jake promised, leaning down to kiss me sweetly.

“Love you,” I mumbled, turning onto my side.

“I love you, too, honey.”


Jake’s POV

I waited for a few minutes after Bella had fallen asleep before leaving her. My anger was quickly returning, despite the brief distraction Bella had provided. Shit, our girl was hot.

Shrugging off the memory of her ass wrapped tight around me, I pulled out my cell phone and punched in Sam’s number.

“Yeah?” Sam answered loudly over the construction noise in the background.

“Sam, you gotta get over here. Now,” I growled, my anger quickly returning as I thought about that bloodsucker threatening our girl.

“What? Jake, speak up! I can’t hear you,” Sam yelled.

“GET OVER HERE!” I shouted.

I paused for a minute, listening to make sure Bella was still asleep. Her deep breathing hadn’t changed and I relaxed, knowing she was safe.

“Fuck, man. What the hell is wrong with you?” Sam asked, the construction noise gone.

“One of those bloodsuckers threatened Bella. Get over here, now,” I snapped.

“I’m on my way,” Sam answered tensely.

The phone line went dead on the sound of his Jeep firing up. I shoved my phone in my pocket and began pacing between the living room and the kitchen, my ears tuned into our sleeping mate upstairs.

Less than five minutes later, I heard Sam’s Jeep screech to a stop outside, the door slamming almost immediately after. I opened the front door to find him running up the steps, his eyes wild in their fury.

“Where is she?” Sam asked, his voice dangerous.

“Upstairs asleep. Let her rest, Sam,” I advised.

“I have to see her,” Sam growled, already halfway up the steps.

I sighed, leaning against the wall in the hallway. I heard him open her door, managing to be very quiet as he checked in on her. Now that he was here, I felt some of my anger slip away, knowing one of us would have to keep a level head for Bella’s sake.

He was up there for about ten minutes before he came slowly down the stairs, his hands clenched at his sides and his face murderous.

“Tell me what happened,” Sam demanded, taking a defensive pose in front of the stairs.

“I got her text in school and left right after. When I got here, I saw you had sent me a text saying you couldn’t get off work. Since I was already here, it was no big deal. She pulls into the driveway a few minutes after me looking like hell. Alice and Jasper, two of the leeches, decided to have lunch with Bella and her friends since we weren’t around. Bella said they didn’t threaten her or Angela and Ben when I asked why she didn’t text us. I think she trusts them.

“After she left lunch, she apparently ran into another one of them in the hallway: Edward. He told her that if she didn’t want us starting a war of her… death… she needed to stay away from Jasper,” I explained.

A pain shot through me at the thought of our mate dead. From the fury on Sam’s face, I knew he felt it, too. A threat to any mate was cause for retaliation.

“Fuck! Why is this happening?” Sam growled, slamming his palm against the wall.

“We shouldn’t have left her alone at school,” I frowned.

“I know that! Shit. The Cullens, Emily, what’s next?” Sam asked, pacing in front of the stairs.

“Emily is not a threat right now. The Cullen’s are. We take care of them first,” I insisted.

“I know. Damn it, I want to kill those fuckers,” Sam snarled, his body trembling dangerously.

“Calm down. You can’t phase in here,” I reminded him.

“This won’t stand. I let the off with a warning last time. Obviously, their leader has trouble controlling his coven,” Sam glared.

“What do you want to do?” I asked, watching him pace.

“Get them on the phone. We meet at midnight,” Sam decided, tossing his phone at me.

I caught it easily, sighing as he disappeared back up the stairs to watch over Bella. Tonight was not going to end well.


Sam’s POV

I wanted to kill something as I paced around Bella’s room, unable to stay still. My eyes kept moving between the door and the windows. My wolf knew Jake was downstairs and that he wouldn’t let anyone that posed a threat in the front door, but I was still anxious. A vampire had threatened our mate and my wolf wanted vengeance.

A soft rustle had me turning towards the bed, my face softening as I watched Bella snuggle into her pillow. Her hair, still wet from her bath with Jake, was spread across her pillow. Her arm was flung out over one side of the bed, the side Jake usually slept on when she stayed with us. She knew he was supposed to be there, the tiny frown between her brows giving her away even in sleep.

Her back was bare for me to see, the sheet having fallen to do her waist while I was downstairs. The delicious curve of her ass was tempting me with her each inhale. My dick was already straining against my jeans as my eyes raked over her spine.

I could smell Jake on her and noticed she had his mark on her neck in the exact opposite place of mine. They both smelt of sex and I figured Jake’s anger had been released in a more pleasurable way. Idly, I wondered if he’d done what we’d talked about the night before.

Reaching over to pull the sheet down, I inhaled deeply, trying to discern where exactly his scent was concentrated. My fingers trailed across her ass cheeks and I smirked when she lifted her hips for me.

Oh, yes. He’s been inside that tight ass of hers less than an hour ago. She already knew exactly how to respond for the perfect penetration.

I groaned, knowing I wouldn’t be able to have her tonight. Jake and I might be able to stay until Charlie got home, but we’d have to go back to La Push to prepare the rest of the pack for tonight. There was no way we’d have enough time.

Still, this ache in my dick wasn’t going anywhere unless I did something.

I spotted her rocking chair in the corner, the towel Jake had used to dry her off hanging on the back. I walked over, grabbed the towel, and sat down. Her soft breathing continued as I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my dick.

Inhaling through my nose, I smelled the remains of her arousal as I began pumping my dick. I closed my eyes and imagined her on her knees in front of me, that waterfall of hair cascading over my knees as she brought me into her mouth. She sweet little tongue would lick from my balls to the head before sucking me as far as she could. My fingers would thread in her hair as she bobbed up and down. Her free hand would caress my balls, her nails lightly dragging across.

I groaned as I thought about hitting the back of her throat and the way she would moan around my dick, making my balls tighten. My hand was working furiously, trying to bring me off. Bella sighed softly from the bed and I imagined her breath fanning my dick.  She’d tease me, breathing hotly on the head before flicking out to lick off the pre-cum. She’d take me in as far as she could before dragging her teeth along the underside on her way up. I thought about the way I’d thrust into her mouth, holding her still while I brought my hips towards her face. Her big brown eyes would watch me hungrily through lidded lashes. And when I finally came, she’d swallow everything before licking me clean.

I let out a hoarse yell as I shot cum into her towel, the spurts coming hard and fast as my dick pulsated in my hand. I fell back against the rocking chair, panting softly as I recovered. I knew next weekend, I’d have to get Bella to give me a blowjob. It had been too long since I’d been in that hot mouth of hers.

I looked towards the bed to see her still asleep, thankfully. She needed the rest after such a hectic weekend and a fucked up first day back at school.

Figuring it wouldn’t hurt, I stood up, slipped off my jeans and t-shirt, and crawled into bed behind her. She turned in her sleep, instantly snuggling under my arm, her face pressed into my shoulder.

I kissed the top of her head as I wrapped her in my arms, silently vowing to make sure she was always safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment