Monday, March 24, 2014

Alpha Beta Imprint: Chapter Nine

Disclaimer: I am not Stephanie Meyer. I do not own Twilight.

Chapter Nine

Sam’s POV

Sweat was pouring down the side of my face as I measured the board again before cutting at my mark. I’d been working all day, only taking a fifteen minute break to scarf down lunch and check in with Paul on how Bella was doing.

School seemed to be easy enough for her, despite all the teachers treating her like shit. When she’d told Jake and I about the way the teachers acted towards her, we’d both wanted to go knock some sense into the narrow-minded pussy footers. Bella handled it all like a pro, simply ignoring the whispers and turning her nose up to the naysayers. Any reservations we had about her being able to handle the public scrutiny faded almost instantly. Our girl may have a soft heart, but she had tough skin.

It helped that she’d found a group of people who didn’t care that she was seeing Jake and I. She spoke very highly of a girl named Angela who seemed to have quickly taken a liking to Bella. The two talked on the phone almost every night, chatting away about Biology and how narrow minded their fellow students were. A girl named Laura or Lauren came up quite a bit. Bella never could bother to remember what the girl’s actual name was.

A shout from one of my fellow construction workers jolted me out of thoughts of my girl.

“Uley! You’ve got company!” Clark shouted from the first floor.

“Coming!” I called back, navigating my way around the debris scattered across the floor.

I descended the makeshift stairs, wiping sweat off my brow as I went. Clark was watching me closely as I came to a stop in front of him.

“You know the boss doesn’t approve of visitors,” Clark reminded me, raising an eyebrow.

“It’s not like I invited anybody to come by,” I glared.

“Just saying,” Clark shrugged.

I moved past him, bumping his shoulder as I went.

“You might want to make this visit short. You know how the guys get when a bird comes round,” Clark suggested.

I frowned at him as I walked outside, wondering who had stopped by. As soon as I stepped away from all the sawdust and sweat, I smelt her and could help but smile.

She was standing on the front yard, looking at the house as Jake pointed out what we were working on.

“Hey, beautiful. What are you guys doing here?” I asked, leaning to kiss her.

“You told me I could come see where you worked and since it’s Friday, Jake figured he’d bring me by,” Bella smiled.

“It’s looking good, man,” Jake nodded, eyes on the house.

“It should be done in another few months,” I agreed, looking behind me.

“I didn’t know you were rebuilding a house. From the way you guys talked, it sounded like some minor detail work,” Bella accused.

“I’m not really rebuilding the house. I’m just doing structural work. Someone else is going to come in and put up walls, electrical, plumbing, and all that,” I shrugged.

“Still, you’re setting up the easel and the canvas. Everyone else is just painting the picture to make it pretty. They couldn’t do that, though, if you didn’t put set up shop for them,” Bella argued.

“Okay, sweetheart, you win,” I chuckled, kissing her temple.

“Doesn’t she always?” Jake snorted.

“Hey! I do not always win! I didn’t win about a wolf staying outside the school all day, every day,” Bella pointed out.

“She’s got you there,” I grinned.

Jake just shook his head and sighed, clearly exasperated.

“You should probably get back to work, huh?” Bella asked, wrinkling her nose.

“Probably,” I agreed.

“Will you call me when you get off?” Bella requested.

“Don’t I always?” I asked, kissing her one last time.

“Just want to make sure,” Bella murmured, biting her lip.

“I love you. I’ll call you once I get home and I’ll be outside your house with Jake tonight,” I promised.

“Okay,” Bella sighed.

“See you,” Jake said, his arm around Bella’s shoulders.

I waved as they walked back to Jake’s rabbit. Bella blew me one last kiss before they disappeared from sight. I couldn’t keep the goofy grin off my face as I walked back into the house. A few of the guys shouted cat calls as I made my way back upstairs.

“Yeah, yeah. You’re all just jealous!” I laughed.

“Don’t you know it! That’s one fine piece of ass,” Joey groaned.

“If you know what’s good for you, you won’t talk about my girl like that,” I warned, trying to keep the conversation light and not let my anger take over.

“Hey, man. Just making an observation,” Joey winked.

“Keep the observation to a minimum and I won’t have to do any damage to eyes to make sure it does,” I directed.

“So, Sammy-boy. Is it true? The whole town’s talking about how you and that other guy are both banging the Chief’s daughter,” Zach asked, wiggling his eyebrows and throwing his arm around my shoulders.

“I don’t see how it’s any of your business, Carlton. I don’t ask about you screwing the babysitter, do I?” I growled, clenching my fists.

“Hey, man! Keep it down, will you? I don’t need the whole neighborhood hearing. Jesus,” Zach frowned,

“Don’t talk about my Bella like that and I won’t spill your secret,” I dealt.

“Fuck, Uley. When did you get to be so uptight?” Zach grumbled, walking away.

I ignored him and went back to work, measuring the boards for the second bedroom. The day suddenly couldn’t end fast enough.


I was dragging my feet as I walked into the house, my tool belt falling into the chair by the door as I trudged towards the kitchen. I grabbed an energy drink out of the fridge, picked up the phone, and proceeded to fall into my recliner while dialing my girl’s number.

“Hello?” Bella answered after three rings.

“Hey, sweetheart. How are you?” I asked.

“I’m good. You sound tired,” Bella said softly.

“I am. After you left, the guys started talking shit. I set ‘em straight, but I really wish I’d been able to spill at least a little blood,” I admitted.

“Sam! You can’t!” Bella cried.

“Easy, sweetheart. I wouldn’t do that. I don’t want you having to come visit me in jail,” I chuckled weakly.

“I don’t want to visit you in jail, either,” Bella murmured.

“I promise, Bella, I’m not going to attack any of the guys I work with,” I vowed, scrubbing my face with my free hand.

“Good. So, want to hear about my day?” Bella asked and I could hear the smile in her voice.

“Of course,” I agreed, settling back into my chair.

“You remember that Laura girl I told you about?” Bella questioned.

“Yeah,” I drawled, listening to her putter around the kitchen.

“Well, she hasn’t really bothered me since Monday when I trashed her in the cafeteria, but today she decided to get a little pissy with me,” Bella started.

I snorted slightly at Bella using the word “pissy”. It was so unlike her and I wondered if she’d been spending more time around Leah than she should.

“Anyway, she decided that I was trying to steal the guy she’s interested in just because I bumped into him in the hallway. You know how klutzy I am. She started going on about how two guys weren’t enough for me, that I was going to try and sleep with all the guys in the school. I assured her that I wasn’t trying to take over her position as school slut and that even though I was with two guys, it would take me three lifetimes before I was anywhere close to her level of absolute whorishness,” Bella told me, obviously proud of herself.

“And what did she do?” I asked.

“I’m not really sure what you’d call it, but she kind of screamed a bit, then stood there gaping like a goldfish, flailing her arms around,” Bella giggled.

“You’re horrible,” I chuckled.

“I know, but she deserved it,” Bella insisted.

I couldn’t exactly argue with that.

“Angela called me just before you did. She wants me to go into Port Angeles with her tomorrow. Can you believe they already have a dance scheduled for the beginning of October? Homecoming, of all things,” Bella snorted.

“Are you going to go?” I asked.

“Probably not. I don’t like dancing and public events aren’t really my thing. I’d much rather come down to La Push and spend the time with you and Jake, watching TV or something,” Bella admitted.

“I think Jake will agree with me when I say that sounds like a perfect night,” I smiled.

“He did. I told him about it earlier in the car,” Bella agreed.

“I see. Making plans without me, are you?” I asked, laughing slightly.

“Of course! I always win, right?” Bella teased.

“Right you are, beautiful,” I nodded.

“Except when it comes to bodyguards,” Bella pouted.

“You know we only do it to keep you safe,” I reminded her.

“I know. I just don’t think it’s necessary. They haven’t tried to come close to me all week. I think they finally got the message,” Bella said.

“I still like having someone close by incase something does happen,” I sighed.

“I know, which is why I put up with it,” Bella assured me.

“I love you, Bella. Enjoy dinner with Charlie and I’ll see you later,” I murmured.

“Sam? Before you hang up, I want to talk to you about one more thing,” Bella questioned hesitantly.

“Of course. What is it?” I asked.

“Well, I already talked to Jake about this, but… I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind if we do something together this weekend. Like, outside of La Push and Forks,” Bella suggested quietly.

I felt like punching myself for not thinking about this sooner. Of course she would want to go on an actual date, one that didn’t keep us secluded in my house.

“Oh, Bella. I’m so sorry we didn’t discuss this sooner. Of course I want to go on a date with you. What did Jake say?” I questioned gently.

“Pretty much the same thing,” Bella answered wryly.

“I don’t know what we were thinking. You leave everything to us, sweetheart. You had to do the asking, but we’ll do all the planning. I promise, it’ll be the best first date ever,” I smiled.

“Well, seeing as I don’t have anything to compare it to, I’m sure it will be,” Bella laughed.

I sometimes forgot how innocent she really was. I groaned internally at how screwed up Jake and I had been, not thinking about treating our girl to a night out.

“I’ll see you tonight, sweetheart,” I murmured.

“Be safe,” Bella said, the same goodbye she said every time we talked.

“Always,” I answered with my usual response.

The soft click of the phone disconnecting had me hanging up and dialing a different number immediately.

“Hello?” Jake answered after six rings.

“Get over here. We need to talk,” I ordered.

“On my way,” Jake yawned.

I leaned back in my chair, content to wait for my girl’s other idiot to show up. Bringing the can to my lips, I chugged back the sweet, sugary substance and thought about where we could take Bella. Jake and I weren’t exactly living large. A lot of our money went into buying food for the pack. I knew Jake helped out with the house payments since Billy couldn’t really work and I had my own house to pay for. Money was tight, but we could scrape up enough money to take our girl out to dinner and a movie.

As I was coming back from the kitchen with my second drink, Jake walked through the door, instantly taking in the energy drink in my hand.

“Seriously, man, you gotta lay off those things,” Jake frowned.

“It’s not like they do anything to me,” I shrugged.

“Yeah, but they’re nasty as shit,” Jake complained, wrinkling his nose.

“It’s not like I ask you to drink them,” I glared.

“No, but I have to smell them,” Jake grumbled.

“Fine. Whatever. Look, that’s not what I called you over here about. Why the hell didn’t either of us realize she’d want to be taken out on dates? I mean, shit, Jake, we’ve already been together for over a month and still haven’t taken her out? What the hell?” I exclaimed.

“Honestly, I thought about suggesting we take her out, but I enjoy having just the three of us together here,” Jake admitted, falling onto the couch.

I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. I couldn’t argue with him, it was nice when we holed up in the house for a few hours, just the three of us. Still, we should’ve at least taken our girl out once.

“I was thinking we could take her out to dinner, maybe catch a movie,” I offered up.

“A trip to Port Angeles,” Jake grinned.

“I think she’d enjoy it,” I nodded.

“Yeah. Bells really isn’t into the whole big bang deal,” Jake agreed, settling into his seat.

“She’s going out with Angela tomorrow. We could meet her in Port Angeles after they finish shopping,” I suggested.

“What are they shopping for?” Jake asked.

“Angela’s going to Homecoming at the beginning of October and needs a dress. Bella agreed to go with her,” I explained, rolling my eyes.

“Does she want to go to the dance?” Jake asked.

“She said she didn’t, that she’d rather spend the night here, watching TV,” I told him.

“Good. I can’t exactly say I miss school dances. Bad DJs, bad dancing, and a smelly gym,” Jake groused.

“You never complained so long as you had some hot ass girl grinding you,” I reminded him, grinning smugly.

“Yeah, well, at least I didn’t sneak off five minutes into the dances to sex up some girl in the back of my car,” Jake retaliated.

“It wasn’t always just ‘some girl’,” I argued, thinking of my senior year with Emily.

“How are you doing with all that?” Jake asked, leaning forward.

“Good. Better than I have in a long time,” I smiled.

“I’m glad. You deserve to be happy after what she did to you,” Jake nodded.

“I still wonder, though, if she’ll ever come back. It wouldn’t change anything. I love Bella completely, so much more than Emily, but there’s a part of me that wants to see her, to make sure she’s okay,” I confessed.

“Hey, man. It’s natural. You haven’t heard from her in years. Of course you’re going to wonder about her. Just so long as it’s purely platonic and not you pining over her. Cause if you start getting all doe-eyed for you ex, Alpha or no, I’m gonna have to knock you down a peg or two,” Jake warned.

“And I will happily allow you to do it. I would never want to hurt Bella by bringing my past into our relationship with her,” I assured him.

“Alright. Enough of this sappy shit. Let’s order a pizza and watch sports till it’s time for our girl to yank on those leashes we so willingly put around our necks,” Jake demanded teasingly.

“Amen to that, brother!” I laughed, reaching for the phone.


I shoved my hands in my pockets and scanned the street again. The clock to my right said it was almost four. Our movie was scheduled for four thirty and I was missing the other two-thirds of my date. Granted, Jake was off getting the tickets, but Bella was nowhere to be seen.

“Hey there, gorgeous. No need to look so down.”

I turned to find a busty blond batting her eyelashes at me. My inner wolf growled at how close she was to us. He didn’t like anyone but Bella and the pack getting that close and I tended to agree with him.

“My names Julie. And you are?” Julie asked, placing her hand on my arm.

“Sam. And I’m not interested,” I grunted, moving away from her.

“Oh, come on. I just wanted to come over and say hello, maybe ask you out for a coffee,” Julie laughed.

It sounded off and my ears would’ve flattened if I’d been in my wolf form. I really didn’t like this girl.

“I don’t like coffee,” I told her, scanning the street for Bella or Jake.

“Well, we don’t have to get the coffee. It’s really just a front, anyway,” Julie insisted sinuously.

“No thanks,” I practically growled.

“Looking for someone?” Julie asked.

“Nope,” I grinned, finding my girl in the crowd.

She had Angela by the elbow and was quickly making her way towards me. Once she saw me looking at her, she smiled wide and waved.

“Aw, is that your sister?” Julie cooed.

I looked down at the girl, wondering if she was truly that stupid. Anyone who so much as glanced between Bella and me would be able to tell we weren’t related. I was 100% Quileute and she was 100% not.

I decided not to answer her since Bella was now within hearing and reaching distance.

“Bella,” I breathed, scooping her into my arms.

“I missed you,” Bella sighed.

“God, sweetheart, I missed you, too,” I murmured, breathing in her scent.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, her feet dangling off the ground, my nose buried in her hair. Eventually the wolf calmed enough for me to place her back on her feet.

“Who’s your friend?” Bella asked, sliding down my chest.

“I’m Julie. I was just asking your brother if he wanted to have coffee with me some time,” Julie twittered.

Bella gave Julie the same look I probably did. The girl was either insanely desperate or terminally stupid.

“Right,” Bella drawled.

“Ignore her,” I mumbled, turning back to Angela.

“Hi,” Angela nodded.

“Hey, Angela. It’s nice to finally see you in person. Were you able to find a dress?” I asked, tucking Bella under my arm.

“We managed to get lucky in the last store,” Angela grinned.

“She looks amazing. Ben is going to flip when he sees you in it,” Bella swore.

“Aw, you two went dress shopping? How cute!” Julie piped up.

Why the hell was she still here?

“Is Jake on his way?” Bella asked, after shaking her head at Julie’s intrusion.

“Yeah, he just had to buy the tickets,” I told her.

“We could always go meet him,” Bella suggested, subtly eyeing Julie.

“Sounds like a good idea. Angela, will you be joining us?” I asked, knowing she’d probably decline.

“Bella wanted me to meet you and Jake, but I have plans with Ben tonight, so no,” Angela explained.

“I guess we better go get him, then. He might have gotten lost,” I teased.

“What movie are you guys going to see? I was on my way to the movies, too. Maybe we could sit together. It’ll give us a chance to set up that coffee date,” Julie purred.

Okay, this girl was seriously making me feel sick.

“Come on,” Bella insisted, pulling me along.

Angela walked beside her and the two started regaling me with their shopping day. I listened to it all with a smile, just happy to hear my girl’s voice. Unfortunately, Julie kept interrupting with her incessant chatter.

I breathed a sigh of relief when Jake came into view, standing outside the theater. He smiled when he saw Bella, having eyes only for her. I laughed when she proceeded to drag me to Jake the same way she’d dragged Angela to me.

“Jake!” Bella chimed.

“Bells,” Jake laughed, picking her up and swinging her around.

“Your brother?” Julie asked from my side.

“Yes,” I answered shortly.

“Cute!” Julie squeaked.

Of course, Jake chose that moment to properly greet our imprint by setting her on her feet and planting one right on her. His hands went to her waist, pulling her closer while hers went to his hair. They were able to keep it relatively minor with no tongue, but people were still stopping to watch. The pull of the imprint caused passionate reactions and people were drawn to that passion.

“That’s disgusting! Aren’t you going to stop them! She’s your sister and he’s your brother!” Julie cried.

I looked down at Angela who was trying hard not to laugh.

“Bella is not my sister. Jesus, woman, she’s whiter than snow! How the hell would you even consider us being related is beyond me!” I exclaimed.

“Well, she’s obviously not your girlfriend,” Julie scoffed.

Bella and Jake were done greeting each other and Bella was pulling Jake closer to our little group. She was mock glaring at me, trying not to smile as she put her hands on her hips.

“Now, Sam Uley, why didn’t you give me a hello kiss? Jake had to make up for your mistake and that’s not very fair to him, now is it?” Bella chastised.

“Oh, I don’t mind,” Jake growled, pulling her close.

“Stop it! He needs to fix it!” Bella laughed, slapping at Jake’s chest.

“Why don’t you introduce your friend to Jake and I’ll make up for it once we get inside the theater?” I suggested.

My wolf growled in satisfaction as her pupils dilated and her breathing grew choppy.

“Hi, Angela. It’s nice to meet you,” Jake smiled, reaching out to shake her hand.

“Nice to meet you, too. Bella talks about you guys all the time,” Angela nodded.

“All good, I hope,” Jake chuckled.

“Mostly good,” Angela teased.

“Bells! You’re telling her the bad stuff?” Jake gasped in mock outrage.

“Well, it’s kinda hard not to when there’s so much,” Bella joked.

I glanced at the clock on top of the movie theater and noticed we had fifteen minutes till our movie started.

“Sorry to cut this short, but we’ve gotta head in if we want good seats,” I pointed out.

“I need to get home to get ready for Ben. I’ll see you Monday, Bella,” Angela waved, turning to walk away.

“Bye, Ang! Thanks for today!” Bella called.

Once Angela was a good distance away, we turned to go into the theater.

“Wait! I still need to buy my ticket!” Julie insisted.

Jake turned, frowned at the blond, then frowned at me.

“Who’s this?” Jake asked.

“I’m Julie. Sam’s date,” Julie smiled.

“Sam’s what?!” Jake shouted, his fists trembling.

“Easy, Jake. It’s okay,” Bella soothed.

“No, it’s not. What the hell are you doing bringing another girl on our date?” Jake growled.

“I didn’t. She just followed us,” I defended.

“It’s true, Jake. She thinks I’m his sister,” Bella giggled.

“What the hell? Are you stupid or something?” Jake asked Julie.

“No I am not stupid! How dare you?” Julie exclaimed.

“She’s his girlfriend,” Jake told her.

“But you were kissing her,” Julie said, confused.

“Yeah. And?” Jake asked.

“But… but… you can’t… I mean… No! You’re both with her? Her? She’s so… so… plain!” Julie cried.

She’s a girl, she’s a girl. I can’t hit a girl.

If I just kept thinking that, I’d be okay. Apparently, Jake was having the same problem I was. His fists were trembling, despite the fact that Bella was stroking his arm.

“You might want to get out of here. They don’t take kindly to people talking trash about me and, honestly, I’m not going to do much to stop them,” Bella glared.

“There’s no way you’re with both of them. Come on, tell me what’s really going on here,” Julie scoffed.

“What’s going on here is that I’m about to go on a date with my boyfriends, we’re going to go home to Sam’s house, and then I’m going to let them completely ravish me. Now, walk away and don’t ever approach one of my men again or you will regret it,” Bella warned darkly.

Oh, shit. Maybe we should just skip the movie and dinner. Ravishing Bella sounded so much better. It had been too long since we’d been able to touch her like that.

No, no. Bella wanted to go on a date. We were going on our date. Besides, a dark movie theater made the perfect spot to start ravishing our girl.

“Bye, Kathy,” I said, turning Bella into the theater.

“It’s Julie!” Julie screamed.

“Whatever,” Jake snorted.

“My boys,” Bella smiled, linking arms with the two of us.

“Our girl,” I murmured.

“Our mate,” Jake growled.

We were both thinking the same thing, all we had to do was get her into the theater and then we could let our wolves come out to play. Her scent was practically saturating the air around us, making my head spin as we stood in line for concessions. She would probably need something once we finished with her.

“Come on,” I pulled, grabbing the large Coke Jake paid for.

Bella was biting her lip as Jake and I walked her into the theater. There were a few people scattered around the seats, but the entire top row was empty. Jake made a beeline for it, pulling Bella and I along with him. Once we were seated, Bella between the two of us, I turned to our girl and brushed her hair off her shoulder.

“You, Bella Swan, are an evil girl. Do you realize what you did to both of us outside?” I asked before biting her ear.

Her gasp went straight to my cock, making it swell more. Ever since she’d talked about us ravishing her, I’d been hard as a rock. I wanted to completely worship her body, every inch of it.

“I… I just wanted her to go away,” Bella panted.

“Mmm. Well, it worked, but you also got us all worked up,” Jake hummed from her other side.

“Sorry,” Bella gasped.

“You should be,” I accused, licking her pulse point.

“People… can hear us,” Bella moaned, arching her head back.

I looked over to see Jake’s mouth marking her skin. He grinned at me when he finished, revealing a bright red spot.

“Do you like it when Jake marks you, sweetheart?” I asked, nibbling her ear.

“Yes,” Bella hissed.

“Do you want me to mark you, too?” I asked, drawing circles with my tongue on her neck.

“Please,” Bella whimpered.

“You’ll have to be quiet. We can’t have people turning around and seeing us. This is a family theater,” I warned.

She simply whimpered again in response.

“Maybe Jake should keep your mouth busy so you can’t make a sound,” I suggested.

Her brown eyes fastened on Jake and she licked her lips.

“Naughty little girl,” Jake smirked, leaning down to kiss our mate.

While he kept her mouth busy, I went to work making my own mark on our girl. Her fingers threaded through my hair, clenching the strands together and I pulled her skin between my teeth. Her body trembled beside me and her legs kept shifting.

I smiled against her skin, knowing what she needed.

“Not yet, sweetheart. The movie hasn’t even started,” I tisked.

Jake chuckled as he pulled away from her lips.

“You two… are evil,” Bella rasped.

“It’s not less than you deserve, honey,” Jake smirked.

She glared at him briefly before turning her attention towards the screen. Jake and I grinned at each other and did the same. I had to reach down and readjust my jeans. Everything this girl did made me hot, aching for more. She would probably burn us alive when we finally made love to her.

The previews for upcoming movies came on the screen as the theater went dark. Bella seemed completely wrapped up in watching, so I settled back, allowing her to enjoy the movie. I couldn’t stop my hand from burying in her hair, though, and I noticed Jake’s hand was stroking the back of her neck. She ignored us, preferring to watch the movie.

I’ll admit, it was a good movie. I found myself getting caught up in the action and deceit that was playing out in front of us.

The movie had been on for about thirty minutes when I felt a tug on my jeans. I looked down to see Bella unbuttoning and unzipping my pants. I swallowed, glancing over at her, but she was watching the movie. A soft grunt from her other side let me know she was doing the same to Jake.

The brief question of what she was doing flashed through my mind before her hand grasped my dick and pumped once. All thought flew out of my head and I had to struggle not to make a sound as she began stroking up and down, her eyes fastened to the screen before us.

My hand clenched in her hair as she tightened her hold, but kept a nice and easy pace. I had no idea where she’d learned to give a hand job, but fuuuuck. She was good. Her hand slipped down and played with my balls, making me arch into her palm.

“Shit, Bella,” I moaned quietly.

“Oh, God, honey. Don’t stop,” Jake begged from her other side.

Her hand went back to stroking my cock, swiping away the pre-cum that had gathered at the head. I hissed when she sped up her pace, her grip tightening until I thought I was going to explode. I could feel my orgasm coming and struggled to hold back. I really didn’t want to cum all over my pants.

Shit, why didn’t we get any napkins?!

“Bella… fuck, you have to stop,” I groaned.

She didn’t listen, just continued to beat my dick. I looked over and saw her dark brown eyes looking right at my dick and I couldn’t hold back anymore. I bit my knuckles as I came all over her hand. From the sound of it, Jake wasn’t too far behind me.

Bella lifted her hands in front of her, both of them covered in our cum. The wolf in me growled at our scent being on our girl. My eyes widened when she brought her hands to her mouth and licked first one and then the other.

“Fuck,” Jake gasped.

I was mesmerized as I watched her lick her hands clean, alternating between the two. When they were both clean, she leaned back in her seat and resumed watching the movie, as if she hadn’t just given Jake and I hand jobs in the back of a semi crowded theater.

Unsure of exactly what was going on inside that head of hers, I quickly zipped up my jeans and continued to watch her. I noticed a slight blush on her cheeks and couldn’t help but smile at it.

“You were fantastic,” I whispered, leaning to her ear.

I noticed her bottom lip disappear between her teeth and had to bite back a moan.

“Now, now. Don’t start that. You’ll get us all worked up again,” I warned, using my thumb to pull her lip free.

She looked over at me, her brown eyes sparkling uncertainly.

“I love you. You were perfect,” I murmured, leaning down to kiss her.

It probably should’ve grossed me out that I was kissing her after she’d just licked mine and Jake’s cum off her fingers, but all I could think about was how amazing her mouth tasted, like strawberries and champagne. Addictive.

My fingers threaded through her hair as I pulled her deeper into the kiss, my hand going down to grab a breast. I jerked my hand back when I felt Jake’s fingers already working her nipples. A sucking noise alerted me to the fact that he was once again kissing her neck.

I worked my fingers down, unbuttoning her jeans and slipping inside her moist panties. She was soaking wet and I was able to slide through her folds easily. She jerked against my hand, whimpering.

“Easy, honey. Just relax and let Sam make you feel good,” Jake soothed, licking her ear.

I switched places with him, giving him her mouth so I could lick a trail down her neck.

“You feel so good, sweetheart. I can’t believe how wet you are for us. It’s so sexy,” I moaned, moving my finger to her opening.

Slowly, I inserted one finger, my dick coming back to life at the soft walls of her pussy. She tensed around my finger, clearly unused to the feeling.

“Relax, baby. That’s it, let me in,” I soothed.

More liquid gathered around my fingers and I realized she liked me calling her baby. From the way Jake inhaled sharply, I could tell he’d figured out the same thing.

My finger slid easy in and out of her while my thumb played with her clit. Soft whimpers started coming from her throat as I eased a second finger inside her.

“Shh, sweetheart. You’ve gotta be quiet, baby,” I hushed.

“Oh, God,” Bella breathed when Jake let her come up for air.

“Not quite, honey. Just Sam and Jake,” Jake chuckled, tweaking her nipple.

She let out a soft cry, biting her lip quickly to stop it from gaining volume.

I quickly took hold of her mouth as Jake moved down to her breast, pushing her shirt up so he could get to her bra. She nearly jumped right off the seat as Jake started sucking on her tit.

Her walls started quivering and I knew she was close. Jake’s hand joined mine down her pants and he worked her clit, pinching and rolling the small bundle of nerves until Bella cried out into my mouth. Thankfully, at that same time, an explosion happened on screen so no one heard her.

I kissed her cheeks, her nose, and her eyelids before giving her one last peck on the lips. Jake and I both removed our fingers from her panties and I brought mine to my lips, sucking them clean. Moaning at the incredible taste of her, I knew we’d probably be skipping dinner tonight.

“That was the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen in my life,” Jake informed Bella roughly.

“Tell me we can skip dinner,” Bella pleaded.

“Oh, definitely,” Jake chuckled darkly.

“Sam?” Bella questioned.

“I can’t wait to get you home,” I told her, jerking her to me for another kiss.

It didn’t last long, just a quick thrusting of my tongue into her mouth. Anything more and we’d be arrested for lewd acts in public. Not that we shouldn’t be already, but the movie was almost over and we’d be caught for sure.

As soon as the lights came on, we were hurrying down the steps and out the door. We practically ran all the way to my Jeep, jumping in and speeding off towards La Push for the continuation of our ravishment.



No comments:

Post a Comment